EA Stands By Tiger Woods
After a tumultuous couple of months, EA stands by Tiger Woods as it releases the next iteration of Tiger Woods PGA Tour.
Finally, some good news for Tiger Woods, with Electronic Arts announcing the upcoming product lineup for the Tiger Woods PGA Tour franchise, which includes the launch of Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online open beta and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 on multiple consoles this winter.
- Facebook Connect – Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online connects to Facebook, allowing players to invite their friends to become fans, thus earning additional in-game experience. Players are also able to publish their accomplishments to Facebook.
- Golfer Progression – players will begin their career as a beginner and by earning experience points, will climb the ranks toward becoming a golf legend.
- The Cut Line – as an extra challenge, each day a target score will appear that becomes the goal for each golfer. If the user meets, or scores under the target, additional in-game experience is rewarded.
- Fans, Favorites and Sponsorships – each player will be able to acquire fans within Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online. The more fans a player has, the more experience points are rewarded. Sponsor your friends and earn in-game money if they make the Cut Line.
- Realistic Wind –experience dynamic wind that calculates the direction and speed throughout the round, making the game more realistic and challenging.
- Pro Shop – purchase upgraded equipment with in-game earnings to help improve your customized golfer and impress friends.